My Family Reading Comprehension

My Family Reading Comprehension. Kids are asked to read the story and then to answer the questions at the bottom of the page. It was a nice sunny day.

jack's family worksheet Free ESL printable worksheets
jack's family worksheet Free ESL printable worksheets from en.islcollective.com

It teaches and reinforces the printed vocabulary for various immediate family members. They like to cook in our small kitchen. My sister is a nervous girl, but she is very kind.

This Activity Was Prepared For Elementary Pupils.


He’s from france, and he speaks english and french. This worksheet is perfect for any kids that are developing their reading comprehension skills. Reading worksheets > reading comprehension > introducing my family.

Say If The Sentences Are True Or False, Draw The Family Tree Of The Family And Do A Word.


My little sister gets in trouble sometimes. Use our free, printable reading comprehension passage exercises to improve your student's reading skills! There are 4 activities.1 read the description and write the name in the correct box.

My Family Lives In A Small House.


Another reading comprehension with two exercises to understant the text. They like to cook in our small kitchen. I live in a house near the mountains.

Click On The Title To View Each Printable Activity Or Read The Details Of Each Worksheet.


Vocabulary in context finding evidence answering questions and references. Personal (fiction), 17 words, level aa (grade k), lexile 40l. I have one brother and one sister.

My Sister Is A Nervous Girl, But She Is Very Kind.


Kids are asked to read the story and then to answer the questions at the bottom of the page. Short reading and writing tasks on the topic of family members and jobs. I write the text in a very simple way to teach my pupils how to form a sentence in a correct way.